Winter Wonderland my a**

So, have I told you lately how much I hate snow and ice? Well, I hate it. It's great for people that can stay indoors all day and have no interaction in it. That means not having to go out in it for ANY reason. I slipped and fell yesterday 4 times! The last time was a real doozy, I mean my arm is bruised up and it hurts like crazy and I hit my head on a step. Yeah, that good. I mean, it's a miracle my arm isn't broken and I didn't have a concussion. My head hurts like crazy today, and so does my arm, but I can still use both, I think! :-) We also have a car in our parking lot that isn't supposed to be there and is making life difficult for us. It's parked so that we have to take 10 minutes just to get out of our spot to get out of the driveway. It reeks of cigarettes and it's a piece of crap, but a well locked up piece of crap, which makes it slightly suspicious. So, me and my neighbor called the police and they put a sticker on it letting the jerk know that they have 7 days to move the thing or have it towed. The policeman did let me know, however, that I could call and have it removed earlier because it's on private property. They showed us the picture of the guy it belongs to and we told him we've never seen him before. He let us know that the registration was up on the vehicle and it wasn't even registered in Utah county! ARGH. I wish they could've done something about it last night, but at least in 7 days it will be gone for good.
Seriously though, I hate snow. It's good for snow globes. That's it.
Ang

Comments

Karilynn said…
So... where are the pictures of the battle wounds?!?! I wanna see the bruises! ;o)
Jessicah said…
I have a knack of falling on ice myself...I hope you start feeling better.

Popular Posts