Forgotten Birthdays, shouldn't I be used to it by now?


So my birthday was the second of January. I hate my birthday....I've hated it since I realized how sucky it was about, oh, since the day I was born.... My birthday sucked so bad this year that I will be re-celebrating it the second of July, which is my half-birthday, but should suck way less because it's no where NEAR any major spending holidays so there's no money left over for Angela to have a birthday day.
You figure I should be used to it by now though. I really should. I mean, after 28 years of sucky birthdays, shouldn't I? What did I figure would be different about this year? REALLY? I can be incredibly dense at times......
So, other than that, I'm doing much better now that the holidays and such are over. Maybe next Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year/My Birthday, will be better...but I'm not holding my breath.
Later!
Ang

Comments

Karilynn said…
Okay okay... so I sort of dropped the ball there.. I'm sorry! I meant to call Charlie and get something planned... but I swear with the kids home and all the holidays life is so crazy! YOUR BIRTHDAY DOES SUCK!! So.. hmm... we need to get together and have some liquid cake and ice cream! ;o)
Vicki Sue said…
Liquid cakes sounds yummy. You know Ang, you can make anything liquid with a blender, but then the calories are still there. Damnit! All birthdays as an adult suck!!
Love you!

Popular Posts