I'm still STILL here!

I'm still here was the title of my last post and that was forever ago. Anyways, what to say? I've been looking at houses. For the last THREE months or more! It's really frustrating. I just feel like quitting. Maybe I just will. Maybe it just is supposed to show me I'm not supposed to be here in UT. Who knows? Frankly, I'm done caring about any of it. Whatever people think of me is whatever they want to think. I don't care because I can scream in people's faces telling them I'm one way, and they go right ahead and make their own opinions of me. Don't care. I'm tired of fakey people. I am who I am. Maybe I'm not pretty, or take the time or effort to do my hair or to put makeup on. As far as I see it, I wasn't doing that stuff when I got married, and I'm not going to change now. Too many people around here are so concerned with their image. Me, you should know what I'm going to say by now, I don't care! Anybody who wants me to change don't deserve to have me as a friend anyways. I'm not in the best of moods, if you can tell. Enough venting at the world tonight. Til tomorrow, or whenever I come back and update again!

Comments

Popular Posts