Life in general

So life has kept coming and going for me. I'm on a totally new 3rd medication for my bipolar brain. I've been doing better, but I do have times where I'm really irritable. Like right now. Nikki almost made ANOTHER nail polish mess. Yes, ANOTHER. Yes, there's a big pink spot on our floor. Kids are so naughty sometimes. You must see some of my pictures!



Yep, those are my kids. In hot cocoa mix. Yep. Their bath that nice was nice and chocolatey smelling. Kids are so crazy sometimes.

Comments

Karilynn said…
I'm glad you posted pics... the explanation didn't give the actual event justice.. but the pics are awesome!
Unknown said…
chocolate covered and full of love! OOPS, someone added sugar!
Lib-Dawg said…
Your kids are so stinking cute!!! Keep the pictures coming! What dolls!

Popular Posts