La la la, I'm bored outta my mind

I'm so bored. Everyday seems to just blend into another and there never seems to be anything new going on anymore. I watch kids, I TRY to clean the house, I watch some TV, I go to work, then I do it all over again. I crave some excitement and change. But, alas, you need money for that. So maybe one day when we're not so poor, we can have some excitement. I was thinking about the time my parents took our family on a cruise to the Bahamas. I had soo much fun! I did so many things and seen so many new things. I'd just really like to travel, or at least get out of the house. I'm so tired of snow. Snow, snow, snow. That's all I have to look at everyday out the window. I don't go outside much other than to put CJ on the bus, then get him back off the bus, and check the mail and go to work. It's too cold to let Nikki play outside or for me to take a walk somewhere. I'm going stir-crazy people!!! I'd really like to go someplace warm too......My best friend Rach, she's one lucky bum I tells ya, she lives in FLORIDA, and right now, FLORIDA'S the place to BE! It's warm, but not too warm, and green and NOT SNOWY. Did I mention I HATE snow?! I wonder how I'm going to take having winter after winter here. I was never too crazy about snow in PA either, but it never seemed to be CONSTANTLY snowing there like it has this winter here. I've decided that there's two colors to Utah, BROWN AND WHITE!
I'm just cranky because there's no variety in my life right now and it's making me even crazier than I already AM! ARGH! I want to feel a warm wind on my face! I want spring to get here already!!!! There's a reason people get S.A.D. in winter!!!
I think we need a good holiday or some celebration to break up this monotony. SOMETHING! A really good party! A great night out on the town! BLAH!
Right now I just have NOTHING to look forward to. Spring's too far away, Valentine's Day is always a bust, and I'm WORKING on Superbowl Sunday! It's like I have this INSATIABLE ITCH!!!
Any suggestions?????
Sincerely,
SUPER BORED IN UTAH

Comments

Lib-Dawg said…
Hey - we need the moisture so bad...just think - if you survive the winter it is going to be a green beautiful spring and summer. Good things come to those who wait. ;) I hate the snow too...once I'm done with school I will probably head south!!! Yeah buddy!

Popular Posts