Control, or the lack thereof...

Before my gastric bypass pic.


My after gastric bypass pic.



My right now pics.
From the side:

My front pose:



So I'm super frustrated at the fact that I had gastric bypass and yet I have gained weight and now I'm a fat cow again. So I've decided that I should re-set my body by following my post-op diet again. I'm going to not be eating solids for a while. Don't be offended if I don't eat your food, I'm not eating ANYONE'S food! Hopefully I'll be able to loose some of this weight and get back on track again. Wish me luck!
Ang

Comments

Karilynn Adams said…
Good luck! I feel so sick lately that a liquid diet sounds kind of nice!
acheforaces said…
For Christmas Ken's Mom gave us the most beautiful gift. A framed photo of me and Ken. She did it with all the love and good intentions in the world...however I spent the rest of the day wallowing in utter disgust and misery and I refuse to put it out anywhere. Why you ask? Because I looked like a frickin bean bag stuffed into a red, tan and black shirt and my psoriasis was insanely red.....I wanted to throw up when I looked at myself in that picture. I'm just so disgusted with everything about myself.

My first Weight Watcher's meeting is Friday.

Popular Posts