Money makes the world go round....

I hate that fact. I hate that money makes you who you are. You're a better person because you've got money. You have a better house, car, family, job, life. Argh. It's so hard to make yourself better because you have to HAVE money to make money. You have to pay for schooling, you have to pay for investments, etc.
I'm hardly making any money because I work at Wal-mart part time. And lately it's been like NO TIME. They cut back the hours drastically because no one buys stuff after the holidays! No one has any MONEY!!!
So, go out and spend some money so I can make some already!
Later!
Ang

Comments

Karilynn said…
Err... but I don't have any money!
Jessicah said…
I think that money is some conspiracy drawn up to make people who don't have it go crazy...and let me tell you, I am definitely crazy. But that makes us stronger than the "rich" ones right. In the end we can handle a rough patch and pull through and still be standing. Anyway, I got the link over here from Kari's blog so I hope you don't mind me reading :o) Take care!
Unknown said…
Yeah and its sucks when you have no money and your credit cards are maxed out. Taxes please come!!

Popular Posts