Thankful Thoughts

I'm thankful for:

  • My HUSBAND!
  • my kids
  • cell phones
  • cable TV
  • Noggin and favorite dvd's
  • the internet
  • Sparkpeople.com
  • wonderful friends
  • chocolate
  • friendly competition
  • WARM DAYS
  • stickers
  • Horror Movies
  • tweezers
  • CUTE KITTENS/CATS
  • a place to live
  • good schooling for CJ
  • Quiet Days
  • PIZZA-Gourmet chicken garlic with artichokes in particular
  • Spaghetti Squash
  • Radio with limited commercials
  • DVR capabilities!!!
  • locks on bedroom doors
  • a warm apartment!
  • jelly belly jellybeans
  • STEELERS IN THE SUPERBOWL!!!
  • Getting to stay home for my kids
  • getting away from my kids
  • The country I live in and it's freedoms
  • the sims
  • warm cuddly socks

This list is in no particular order, just stuff I thought up at the moment!

ENJOY!

Comments

Kate said…
noggin is a life saver. and jelly belly jelly beans. and warm apartments. good list.

do you think yo gabba gabba is a bit freaky? dj lance rock gives me the willies.

Popular Posts