Driveway wars

I spent almost an hour the other day shoveling out our second parking spot. We're planning on buying Karilynn and Darin's truck when we do our taxes and get our return. So I wanted the spot to be clear for it when we brought it home. Then I took some white chalk and drew on the wall: Apt. D Parking, with little arrows showing the two spots that was ours. Later that day I went out to get CJ off the bus and I noticed someone tried to rub out the D. I took my white chalk and chalked it back in again. I thought, "Well, maybe someone's just trying to see if it's removeable." I gave the benefit of the doubt. Then I came out today to put CJ on the bus and I noticed that the whole thing had been rubbed on. I was kinda PISSED. I'm like, OK, Guess what PEOPLE, I have a whole freakin BUCKET of chalk in my house, I can keep chalkin' it up until I MOVE!!! Seriously, my next door neighboors have visitors like EVERYDAY. They've parked in my spot, they've parked in front of my GARBAGE CANS. So yeah, I'm a little miffed. Not only that but they leave their DIRTY DIAPERS on their STEP! YUCK!!!!! Imagine that in summer too, it's MUCH worse! Seriously, what do I have to do to get these people to THINK about what they are doing and try not to be SO RUDE?!

On another note, I started a weight loss blog because everybody else is doing it. Here it is if you're truly prepared to look!
http://angbart80weightloss.blogspot.com/
Ang

Comments

Karilynn said…
ASSHOLESS!!!!! I don't think they realize who they are messing with. WTG on the weight loss blog. It will definitely be my next step on the blog stalking!

Popular Posts