It's snowing again...

It snowed again today. Yep. And our driveway's still a deathtrap waiting to happen. There's like 2 inches of ice and then about an inch or two of snow on top of that. I would like spring to get here already! I've never been much of a winter person, and it seems like all day today I've just been raising the thermostat everytime I passed it. Then there's the winter coat. I feel like the stay-puffed marshmallow man in it.
Oh well, spring's still months away. Anyways, CJ went back to school today, which was nice. The house was a little quieter because I didn't have two kids fighting all day. My house is amazingly still clean, which is some kind of miracle or something.
I want to see a movie that's coming out on the ninth, but I know I'm going to go alone. No one likes the movies I like. It's called Unborn, if you're curious.
Well, I guess I got to go take care of kids, so later ya'll!
Ang

Comments

Popular Posts