Isn't it spring yet?

It snowed again yesterday. Yuck. I'm tired of snow and cold and dark and dreary. I open my blinds everyday to let in as much sunlight as possible because I'm one of those people that can sink into depression during winter. Never been a winter fan, and the last few years, I'm even more NOT A WINTER FAN! I'd much rather bake in a hundred and 90 degree car, or lay out in the hot sun and soak up rays. I was seriously born in the wrong month....or maybe that's why I am the way I am. Anyways....I'm anxiously waiting for spring to get here.

I called my aunt Shelly yesterday. I WAS ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED!!! She's pregnant! The last kids she had was the twins like 10 YEARS ago! She said she was shocked too. I wish I could be there to help her....I miss her soo much some days.

I'm wondering, is there a SPRING DANCE??? You know like a rain dance to bring rain... If there is someone please tell me and I'll DO IT!!!
Ang

Comments

Karilynn said…
I'd tell you... but it involves a trampoline and nakedness!!! ;o)

Popular Posts