Internal Thermostat

I think it's time for me to get my thyroid checked again. I never seem to be at a "comfortable" temperature. I always seem to be too cold or too hot. I'm messing with our thermostat all day long, trying to get to a temp where I'm comfortable. ARGH. I wish it was spring/summer already. I've never been much of a winter fan, and here in Utah, I'm even less of one. It's just too cold here. AND TOO SNOWY. It's supposed to start snowing sometime this week and I'm just DREADING it. You would too if you were a naturally clumsy person who trips over their own feet much less walking on hazardous, icy, uneven driveways. I just can't wait til I'm able to put CJ on the bus in just jeans and a t-shirt. Or even jeans and a sweater. Right now I'm the stay-puffed marshmellow man every morning and I'm still FREEZING by the time I get back in the house! I'm just a southerner who's used to mild winters with barely any snow or NO SNOW. Seriously people, we moved on my birthday to Utah and I was willing to wear SHORTS. In JANUARY in Kentucky.
Enough of that. Sorry I am complaining, but I really don't like to be cold.
The rest of my life is pretty boring. Pretty much the same routine everyday. Nothing new to report.
I hope you all have a great day!
Later,
Angela

Comments

Popular Posts