I'm bored.

I'm so bored today. It's not that I don't have things to do around here, I have books to read, games to play, stuff to clean, it's just that as soon as I start, Nikki's in my face wanting to take the book, game, or what not. She does not want to see me enjoy myself I think. Anyways, I would go somewhere, just to get out of the house, but I don't have a car seat, of course.
I guess I should be happy I'm going to the hockey game tonight. Thank you Jess and Mom for watching my munchkins! I'm just still kinda pissed that Charlie thinks to invite everyone else but me. I had to say, and what about me? Maybe I'd like to go....
Here's something else to think about....he's always willing to call people and get them to watch our kids when it's something he really wants to do...when's the last time we went on a real date? Like a dinner and a movie date? Yeah, I can't remember either. I'm sure I'll enjoy myself at the hockey game tonight, but it would be nice if Charlie wanted to do something I wanted to do!
Anyways, I'm just ranting now...I'm sure no one wants to hear that.

Thanks again Jess and Mom for watching Nikki and CJ.
When are us girls going to get together and do something?????
Ang

Comments

Karilynn said…
We need to do that soon! DESSERT! YUM!!! Maybe we can have a bbq and do it tomorrow or something! ;o)

Popular Posts