Happy Valentine's Day!

So the man I married isn't that romantic....it's in his genetics because his father isn't either. Anyways, Charlie gave me the minature rose plant I wanted and a ballon. He gave those to me days ago though, so I feel like they almost don't even count, cuz it should be given ON Valentine's Day. But the best gift I got, I got last night. I was trying to get comfortable, Charlie was already asleep, and when I moved he sighed and said I love you in his sleep! You can't lie when you're sleeping!!!! So that made me happy....I told him about it this morning and of course he had no recollection of it, but as I said, he was asleep!

I'm so ready for spring! When's it going to get here already? This place is already not green enough for me, then winter starts really early and around February I want PLANTS!!! I get all plant crazy and want houseplants and seed starters and whatever green things I can get my hands on...This year, however, we don't know where we're going to be, so we don't want to start a garden here at his parents house, then move, then never come back to take care of it. But all I can think of is fresh veggies and fresh herbs and GREEN. Do I have to tell you I miss KY?

Comments

Popular Posts