Changes

I've had a very hard couple of months. Very hard. I won't go into it, because most of you know why. Anyways, changes are coming! Charlie went back to work today, YAY! And I'm now looking for a new place to live! I can't wait! However, I've been finding that it's not that easy finding someplace to rent. We went to Mayflower Harbor yesterday and found out that we were OVER their income limit! Dang it! That's where I've been expecting that I'd end up. Well, that shoots that idea, so now I'm on a search for something that absolutely is not over $1000, will accept cats, and has central air and a dishwasher! Anything extra is just that extra. So does anyone know of anything out there that's available? Other than to buy that is. Everyone around is trying to sell their homes, but I will NOT buy anything here because I don't plan on staying. No way.
Anyways, I guess I'm off to go look at craigslist and ksl and such.
Oh, and I want it to be in Lehi. We bought a stinkin yearly pass for the legacy center and it does us no good to be miles and miles away from it!

Comments

Popular Posts