Is there any employment out there?

My hubby's been unemployed for over 3 months I think...and no employment in sight...some whisperings every now and then but they all call for more WAITING! ARGH! I'm tired of waiting!
It doesn't help that I can't seem to find a job as well...it doesn't help that my job history is so spotty because I only go to work when I have to, then I quit when I don't have to work anymore to stay home with my kids. I realized I've never stayed at any job for more than a year. And it's usually more like 6-8 months. BLAH.
I need to go apply for a temp job company, because then I wouldn't feel so bad NOT staying for very long at a job. The problem lately is that I haven't wanted to leave the house because it is COLD and it is SNOWY. Both things I just can't stand!!! So my motivation has been a little low to go out into it.
Why can't I just work at home? Anyone got any good work at home ideas?

Comments

Popular Posts