Happy 4th Birthday Nikki!!!

I can't believe it's been 4 years since I had my baby girl! She's grown so much and it's bittersweet to me. I love to see her be able to do new things and experience more things and learn, but I don't have a baby anymore. She goes to preschool and she knows soo much!

I wrapped some gifts for her this morning, and I didn't put them up before she got up. I didn't think she was going to open one! Well she did, and it was her camera! She came running to us and said, "This is a CAMERA!!" She was totally excited and I've already uploaded her first round of pictures. She really loves it and I'm glad I got her a gift she loves. I knew she'd like it, she's always taking my camera and taking bunches of pictures, now she has one of her own that's virtually indestructible!
She'll get her other gifts later. It's not much, with Charlie being laid off and me not working. Money's tight right now, but we have each other and that's what counts, right?

Comments

Popular Posts