Merry Christmas!

I know, it's been FOREVER since I posted a blog. I just got lazy about the whole thing. Sorry! Anyways it is Christmas day and I think it's been a pretty good Christmas. Nikki got a totally fun radio controlled scooter that a my little pony rides on and she's been driving it around the house all day. CJ's been having lots and lots of fun with our new game system, the v-smile. It's an educational game system. Santa brought them two games, one with Blue's Clues people in it and the other with Lightening McQueen characters in it.
And guess what?? MY HOUSE IS CLEAN! I started cleaning the day I bought a new vacuum cleaner and now my house has been clean for almost a MONTH now!!!! Now anyone who knows me knows that that's a HUGE accomplishment since I find housecleaning boring and time wasting. But it's been so nice to have a clean house everyday!
Well, I gotta go for now, but I promise it won't be 6 months before I post again!!!
Ang

Comments

Karilynn said…
Wow! I'm so glad you had a great Christmas and way impressed with your new cleaning kick! WTG!! And I'm most proud of you for blogging... I thought you had given up on us! ;o)
Debi said…
Nice to see you still blog. Hey a clean house is so much eaiser to live in anyway. Great job. Glad you had a nice Christmas as well
Lib-Dawg said…
I'm so proud of you for keeping your house clean. That's awesome! Also glad to see you're blogging again...I was starting to wonder! Love ya!

Popular Posts