The simple and beautiful things of life


Yes, we now have 6 little kittens! They were born yesterday. They came without any help from me at all. I would've wanted to help, if I had known she was giving birth, but she did it all on her own. I think that's how doctor's start. They just want to help, they feel the NEED to help, then they get to the point that they think you CAN'T do it WITHOUT their help. Granted some people really DO need their help, but for most of us, we could've delivered our babies with just a little encouragement and not so much "help." But I feel as if I can forgive now. Now that I've been shown how much I would've wanted, felt like I NEEDED, to help with a birth.

On another note, my little girl is just postively the most marvelous and cutest girl on the planet. SOMETIMES. She's recently started picking flowers and bringing them to me. Which just melts my heart when she does it. Of course they're not roses, but the thought that she would pick me flowers and bring them to me is just the most precious thing to me. I even got mad when Charlie came home and said, "Ew, yucky weeds" to her. Then she threw them away. It was the thought that mattered. I was honored to know that she thinks to bring me flowers.......not like someone else I know......... Anyways, I love my little Nikki and the simple things she does to show me love. And I can't be too hard on Charlie because even though he doesn't bring me flowers, he does show me he loves me!

Comments

Karilynn said…
I love the pic of Nikki picking the dandelions... so precious! And who would have thought that animals could birth all by themselves without someone cutting them out or sticking their hand up their whoo ha! Can't wait to have "you no touch my whoo ha" birth! Still want to come?

Popular Posts