Family

I haven't posted in a while because I've had my niece Katelynn. And she's a little handful. Not that I expected anything else though. I liked having her here, but I'm also glad she's gone and life is back to normal. At least until school gets out and I have CJ all summer long.

I've been doing some genealogy lately and sometimes I wish I didn't poke around so much around my family tree. Let's just say one branch of my family tree actually branches back into itself. Yep. You know what I mean. Anyways, it's amazing to look at how many people it took to get to my family. It's amazing to think that I'm related to so many people out there, and that it really is a small world in the long run.

My parents drive me crazy sometimes, but when I had to leave them on Memorial Day, I cried. I really do miss them. Of course I'd miss family out here if I was in KY. So essentially I'm screwed no matter where I live because I'm going to miss SOMEBODY no matter where I am. ARGH. Why do we have to live so far away from each other????

Anyways I love my family. And I do miss them.

Comments

Popular Posts