I'm still here

Yep, I'm still here. I've just been busy, then I kinda forgot about my blog. We moved to an apartment in Eagle Mountain, and it's nice. It has three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and my bathroom has a jetted tub! I'm not much of a bath person, but a jetted tub gets me to take a bath!
Anyways, things could be better, but they could be worse as well. We live in a great apartment, but CJ does like to stomp around and we've heard the neighbors pounding on their ceiling to let us know. It's nice to be out of the valley and out of the majority of pollution, but now we only have one vehicle working, so I can't really go anywhere. *Which has been difficult this week because it's spring break and I've had both the kids all day to try to entertain!* It's very windy here though, which is good on some days, bad on other days, like the day it was so very dusty! I miss my family, which is typical for this time of year, so I'm glad the holidays are over. Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays. It's just been so hard to really enjoy them with my granny missing AND missing the rest of my family and not being able to go see them.
It's kinda weird in my church ward as well. I swear I'm like in the top 90th percentile of age....in other words, I'm one of the oldest people there!!!!! Makes me feel ANCIENT. *I'm only 30, for all of you who don't know.* My CJ is one of the oldest kids there as well....they don't have a young women's or young men's program because there isn't any of them in that ward! Very weird. The teachers in Sunday School are younger than me....which is hard for me in a way. I like the older sunday school teachers because personally, I think they have the EXPERIENCE to actually talk about what they're teaching! So I miss the "older" teachers, and wonder if we're getting jipped out of a good discussion because there just isn't any older people in our ward. Charlie says that that means I should step up and start TALKING. *LOL* Can you imagine that? I don't talk. I'm just too shy, and chemically imbalanced. I start to THINK about having to talk or say a prayer in church and I start to have a panic attack. No joke people. I really can not do it.

Anyways. I'm here. Life is ok. Could be better, but I guess you could say that no matter the circumstance. So, Life is GOOD. There.
Angela

Comments

Kate said…
YAY! you are back!!! Glad you found a nice apartment to live. That always makes things a little more easy. :)

Popular Posts