Sorry in advance...

This is not the most positive blog post....I've had a really bad month. I've had abnormal bleeding and need to go to a gyn, but can't because I don't have money or insurance for it...
So, I'm on this much HEAVIER birth control pill which has turned me PSYCHO!!! Of course that makes it hard for me to deal with normal life, much less not being able to find a job, and my hubby is still unemployed. Christmas is around the corner...ARGH! I really want to get out of my in-laws house, but I don't see how that can happen with both of us unemployed. I really NEED my own space, so my own place for my own family would be totally awesome, but I don't see it anywhere in my immediate future. Disappointments all month long...
So what am I to do????
It doesn't help that I'm missing my family and when times get tough I really regret the decision to even come to Utah in the first place....

Comments

Popular Posts